12/08/2015

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year



This collage is missing several family members like my eldest daughter and her family and my second daughter and her family.

Family Reunion - Nov 28, 2015

Baby Katie - 9 months old



My oldest daughter and the gang 2014
 I will update this when my daughter Erin and family share holiday photos with me. Her family has been sick as has my family. I wanted to share my trio at home in their new #kniftyknitter Merry Christmas hats. :)

From My Family ...
Loving Heart Designs
Disclaimer: Loving Heart Designs often provides content that has been provided freely to distribute and sometimes includes paid advertisements along with monetary donations.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Come again ... Have a great day!

Loving Heart Designs
http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/