4/02/2015

Have a Blessed EASTER!

Happy Holidays

Happy Easter 

This holy day is special to me mainly because Jesus Christ gave his life for everyone. It is a time that I celebrate my new birth and baptism as well. I accepted Jesus Christ as my Savior when I was fourteen years old. I was baptized on Easter Sunday in 1980. I am thankful for Jesus Christ's sacrifice for us all.

May you all have a happy and safe holiday!

~ Janet & Family

<><><><><><><><><><><>
Jeremy Camp - This Man Video


Thank you,
Janet Coffield
Loving Heart Designs
Disclaimer: Loving Heart Designs often provides content that has been provided freely to distribute and sometimes includes paid advertisements. The Easter wallpaper was provided from Easter Sunday Wishes Quotes.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Come again ... Have a great day!

Loving Heart Designs
http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/