3/19/2015

PRESS PLAY - THE NEW DELUXE EDITION JEREMY CAMP - I WILL FOLLOW IS HERE!

JEREMY CAMP - I WILL FOLLOW
DELUXE EDITION JEREMY CAMP - I WILL FOLLOW  ‪#‎IWillFollow‬


I Have a Dream that Hearts for You Would Thirst and Hunger 
~  We Are The Dreamers ~


What's new for Jeremy Camp?
Jeremy Camp is one of our favorite Christian-Contemporary Pop/Rock musician & songwriters. Fans will know that his seventh album RECKLESS was released back in 2013 and Christmas: God With Us in 2012. Since then, Camp has sold over 4 million albums, won numerous awards in the past twelve years and been part of more than 25 tours in more than 32 countries. He considers himself as "a minister who happens to play music as a way to minister."


As of  February 3, 2015 Camp presents us with the Deluxe Edition: Jeremy Camp - I Will Follow  album through Capitol CMG. I Will Follow features a total of eleven -- No, there's sixteen amazing spirit-filled  and encouraging songs.  He added 5 bonus songs and there is a lyric booklet is included so you can follow along with the songs word-by-word.

I am having a difficult time picking my favorite from I Will Follow. Each song shares a great message that every Child of God should want to incorporate into their growing Christian lifestyle like Christ In Me. I Will Follow is an amazing and fun worship album. You might want to grab up extra copies for your family and friends!


JEREMY CAMP - I WILL FOLLOW  Capitol Records


I Will Follow Song List:

  • LIVING WORD
  • I WILL FOLLOW (YOU ARE WITH ME)
  • HE KNOWS
  • FINALLY HOME
  • CHRIST IN ME*
  • 'TIL THE END
  • CAN'T BE MOVED
  • ONLY IN YOU
  • SAME POWER
  • WE ARE THE DREAMERS
BONUS SONGS:
  • SPIRIT NOW
  • BE STILL
  • PERFECT LOVE
  • HE KNOWS(ACOUSTIC)**
  • HERE I AM(ACOUSTIC)**

<>< ~ <>< ~ <><


I beckon you to press play on the Youtube Lyric Video that shares You Are With Me  from I Will Follow DVD  Be blessed!

YOUTUBE LYRIC VIDEO: 
Jeremy Camp - I WILL FOLLOW(YOU ARE WITH ME)  ‪#‎IWillFollow‬


Visit Jeremy Camp online to learn more more about him, the Jeremy's Speaking Louder Ministries, tour schedules, and video samples. There is a Jeremy Camp store that sells music,  t-shirts, books and more.

Purchase Jeremy Camp I Will Follow CD at the low price of $10 online.  It is featured in other formats as well.

Social Media Connection: Jeremy Camp,  Facebook, Instagram, iTunesTwitter and YouTube.

Congratulations: Patti H is the winner for this contest.

Thank you,
Janet Coffield
Loving Heart Designs
Disclaimer: Loving Heart Designs received a complimentary copy of I Will Follow - Jeremy Camp Deluxe Edition DVD through Merge PR. Quotes are by Jeremy Camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Come again ... Have a great day!

Loving Heart Designs
http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/