|ENTER - PASS THE PIGSKIN GAME|
Hurry! In celebration of Pork Rind Appreciation Day & Gridiron Greats, RUDOLPH FOODS based in Lima, Ohio . Pork Rind Appreciate Day was started in 2010. This is the fourth year of supporting Gridiron Greats Assistance Fund(Mike Ditka with former NFL Player - Ickey Woods) a nonprofit organization that aids EX-NFL Players with medical and financial assistance by donating a portion of the sales of pork rinds purchased from Rudolph's, Southern Recipe, Pepe's and Lee's Snacks. And, to top it off you can enter the to play ...
PASS THE PORKSKIN to WIN $3,500 and FREE PORK RIND SKINS! (Facebook and/or Email)
|Rudolph's Since 1955|
You can earn up to 7 BONUS entries at Rudolph Foods! Contest ends 02/02/2015
Gridiron Greats Assists Retired NFL Players
Social Connection: Rudolph Foods at Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter & Youtube.
Rudolph's Pork Rinds are always zero carbs & zero trans-fats. Pork rinds can be eaten straight out of the bag or added to your favorite recipes. What about as a dipper for spreads and dips, topping for French fries, or as a breading for fried chicken?
Here are a the featured brands you may choose from at your local Dayton, Ohio Walmart store:
- Rudolph’s Original Pork Rinds
- Rudolph’s Bar-B-Que Pork Rinds
- Rudolph’s Hot & Spicy Pork Rinds
- Rudolph's Chile & Lime Pork Rinds
- Rudolph’s Cinnamon Twists
- Rudolph’s OnYums
- Rudolph's Chicharinas
- Pepe’s Chicharrones
- Southern Recipe Pork Rinds and Cracklins
Low Carb Pizza Crust
- 1 cup Pork Rind Flour
- 1 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- 2 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
- Pizza toppings (as desired)
- To make Pork Rind Flour grind up Pork Rinds into a powder state, remove any large pieces.
- Pre-heat oven to 350*. Spray or oil a tin pie pan. In a bowl mix the egg, pork rinds, Parmesan cheese,Minced Garlic and seasoning well.
- Pour mixture into pan and spread to the sides from the middle by pressing outwards with your hands. If the mixture sticks to your hands wet them with water and it will spread smoothly. Bake for about 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove and add desired toppings and put the pizza back under the broiler until toppings are hot and cheese is melted.
Contest Time: Please use the Rafflecopter to participate! (If you are unable to submit your information in the Rafflecopter please feel free to enter your name and email in a comment below.) Thank you.
This contest and prize was provided by Randolph Foods.
Disclaimer: Loving Heart Designs is to receive complimentary samples of pork rinds through Rudoph Foods for sharing this contest and information.