12/03/2014

Wordless Wednesday: Gift Wrapping Begins

Wordless Wednesday: Gift Wrapping Begins

Merry Christmas

Gift Wrapping Day

gift wrapping day 

I believe it was our first Christmas in our new home that I setup a work station in the attic. I had a fold out table and supplies at hand. It was cold but it put me in the mood. I even plugged in a portable radio that my husband often uses while he created his wood projects in the shop.

This year I have decided to stay warmer and lock myself into the family den to wrap gifts using two small tables and my sewing board for a guide. As a blogger, I often get various sized boxes that are perfect for recycling into gift boxes.


Merry Christmas,
Janet Coffield
Loving Heart Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment


Come again ... Have a great day!

Loving Heart Designs
http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/