From childcare to pet care, here are the top 5 family care booking websites for the holiday season:
1. Carebooker: Known as the “Open Table” of family care services, CareBooker offers a FREE way for families to find and book services such as babysitting, pet care, tutoring and more. CareBooker has a rapidly growing user base of service providers that can be booked for interviews and appointments around their real-time schedules and profiles that include services, prices, background checks, qualifications and certified reviews.
2. Care.com: Started solely as a babysitting hub for sitters and parents alike, Care.com has grown into a platform for childcare, senior care and house care. For a $39 monthly membership, users can select the type of care they desire and match their needs with a fitting caregiver.
3. SitterCity: Founded in 2001, SitterCity is a platform where families can find care for children, pets and seniors. The site offers monthly, 3-month and annual paid plans that allow people to post care jobs or search for a local provider in their area.
4. UrbanSitter: Whether planning a date night or looking for a full-time nanny, UrbanSitter makes booking childcare a breeze. Parents and sitters can create profiles where they can post jobs, availability and rates for service. UrbanSitter also provides certified background checks, easy online payment system, parent reviews and recommendations.
5. DogVacay: Perfect for dog owners who travel often, DogVacay allows owners to schedule, book and pay online for boarding. Reservations include dedicated support, free pet insurance and daily photo updates. It’s more affordable than a kennel and offers 24/7 care, providing a greater peace of mind for dog owners across the country.
CareBooker.com is the “Open Table” of family care services. The site offers families an easy way to find, book and pay for child care, pet care, tutoring, and more. CareBooker has a rapidly growing user base of services providers that can be booked around their real-time schedules and profiles that include services, prices, background checks, qualifications, and certified reviews.
For more information, please visit www.Carebooker.com.
Loving Heart Designs
Disclaimer: Loving Heart Designs often provides content that has been provided freely to distribute and sometimes includes paid advertisements. This content was provided through Paramount Public Relations, Inc.