11/28/2014

When it Rains it Pours!

Good Day,

A few months ago, my Nikon D50 camera wore out and refused to take pictures. It had been in the shop at least three times in the past years. My sweetie pie decided he would buy me a new one from Sam's Club. And a day or so later our six year old Kenmore refrigerator failed to make ice and then failed to keep our food cool enough. And, we scrapped together money and got a new refrigerator from our local Lowes. It is doing great! And the day before Thanksgiving, I accidentally knocked my coffee cup over onto my laptop keyboard. It was sitting on another table next to my laptop. My hand simple jerked and topped it over. I performed the Wikipedia trick for drying a keyboard. Sadly, it did not work. I am currently without my computer and typing this to you on my husbands. lol

Despite all these mishaps, we had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We are blessed.

Thank you,
Janet Coffield
Loving Heart Designs

1 comment:


Come again ... Have a great day!

Loving Heart Designs
http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/