11/21/2014

Photography Corner ~ Family Showcase

 Family Showcase

Our beautiful & lovely, Tara!

Our spunky Summer!

Nikon CoolPix P530

My sweetheart was so excited that he gave one of my Christmas gifts early this year. He said I needed it for Thanksgiving and my daughter Fawn's 22nd birthday next week. And, my old Nikon D50 wore out and is not worth repairing any longer. I now have a brand new Nikon CoolPix P530. I am learning how to use it and couldn't wait to take pictures of my family. I can record movies and more.


Thank you,
Janet Coffield
http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/ 
Disclaimer: Loving Heart Designs was not compensated for posting about Nikon Coolpix P530. All photographs at Loving Heart Designs are copyrighted by the Coffield  & Carter families. (Not for sale or republishing without express written permission from Janet Coffield.)
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment


Come again ... Have a great day!

Loving Heart Designs
http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/