Get Ready for the Cold with Lands’ End
#LEOuterwear #traveltuesday Twitter Parties
Great Outerwear options, Travel Tips and Giveaways
Cooler temperatures and changing leaves means it’s time add a layer or two for warmth to celebrate Outerwear season, AND give people a chance to win a once-in-a-lifetime Winter Getaway. Lands’ End will host a series of #LEOuterwear Twitter Parties on #traveltuesday from October 7 through November 11, 2014, at 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. EDT. During the one-hour Twitter events, participants will have the opportunity to receive outerwear style and shopping advice, travel tips and the chance to win great outerwear giveaways.
- Dates: Tuesdays, October 7, 14, 21, 28 November 4 & 11
- Time: 7 p.m. – 8 p.m. EDT
- Hashtag: #LEOuterwear, #traveltuesday
- Twitter: @LandsEndPR, @LEPRMolly, @LEPRMichele, @LandsEndPRAdam, @LandsEndPRAmy
#LEOuterwear #traveltuesday Twitter Event Highlights
Each week a travel or style expert will join us to discuss outerwear, travel tips, and how to get ready for the cold.
- October 7 – Packing with Outerwear – Travel expert and senior editor of Travelocity, Courtney Scott, will join us for great outerwear packing tips. Follow: @courtscott
- October 14 – How to pick the Perfect Coat – Experts from Pure Michigan Travel will offer tips for taking a great fall trip and how to pack. Follow: @PureMichigan
- October 21 – How to pick the Perfect Coat – Instagram Takeover Blogger (to be announced) – Get great fashion advice from an expert fashion blogger who will be taking over the @LandsEnd Instagram handle ahead of this event.
- October 28 – Fall Family Fun – Expert mom blogger Nicole Feliciano from Mom Trends will have ideas on where to go and what to do with your family this fall and winter. Follow @Momtrends
- November 4 – Planning a Winter Trip – Pure Michigan Travel will be back again to talk about winter getaways AND how participants could win a dream winter getaway. Follow @PureMichigan
- November 11 – Holiday Travel and Packing Tips – Travel expert Courtney Scott will offer her tips on surviving the holidays when planes, trains and automobiles are involved. Follow: @courtscott
Disclaimer: Loving Heart Designs was not compensated for sharing this article.