CAREBOOKER.COM LAUNCHES TODAY, OFFERING FAMILIES AN EASY WAY TO FIND, BOOK AND PAY FOR CHILD CARE, PET CARE, TUTORING, AND MORE
CareBooker is the “Open Table” of Family Care
(Stamford, CT)- CareBooker.com launches today, offering families an easy way to find, book and pay for child care, pet care, tutoring, and more. CareBooker has a rapidly growing user base of services providers that can be booked around their real-time schedules and profiles that include services, prices, background checks, qualifications, and certified reviews.
“As a busy professional in New York, always on the go, I noticed how a lot of my friends and colleagues wanted to have pets but felt challenged to find the proper pet care that fit their budgets and schedules,” says CareBooker.com CEO Jenna Fernandes. “I thought, ‘If booking restaurants and flights can be done online, why not pet care and other family care services?’ That’s why I created CareBooker!”
CareBooker.com’s features include:
· Wide Array of Family Services: CareBooker allows each user to find exactly what type of care he or she is looking for, including babysitters, pet care providers, tutors, and more.
· Search For Free: Instead of forcing users to buy a subscription to search and view profiles of service providers, with CareBooker you can do that for free.
· Optimal Security: Thanks to its partnership with TalentWise, CareBooker offers complimentary background checks for all its service providers.
· Seamless Booking: CareBooker’s streamlined platform allows users to directly book interviews and appointments around a service provider’s real-time availability.
· Easy Online Payments: Paying online has never been easier thanks to CareBooker’s advanced technologically platform that allows easy transactions right through the website—with even a tipping option!
· Mobile Friendly: CareBooker.com is available on smartphones and other mobile devices, making the experience even more flexible and easy for on-the-go users.
For more information, please visit www.carebooker.com.
CareBooker.com is the “Open Table” of family care services. The site offers families an easy way to find, book and pay for child care, pet care, tutoring, and more. CareBooker has a rapidly growing user base of services providers that can be booked around their real-time schedules and profiles that include services, prices, background checks, qualifications, and certified reviews.
For more information, please visit www.Carebooker.com.
Disclaimer: Loving Heart Designs did not receive compensation for this posting