9/17/2014

Wordless Wednesday: Woodworking & Wreath Making

Wordless Wednesday: Hobbies 
(Not exactly, wordless) 


Woodworking Hobby - Carl builds a LECTERN.


     My dear husband, Carl is an electrician by trade. In his spare time he enjoys working with wood. He has made many wooden boxes in various shapes and size, lecterns, hope chests, shelves and more.


Wreath Making - Grapevine & Burlap Ribbon by LHD

     At Pick Your Plum, they sell metal house numbers that you can personalize with the letter of your choice. I created this simple grapevine wreath to display for all seasons on our front door. I purchased the burlap ribbon and grapevine wreath from Carolina Pottery in North Carolina. I decided not to use glue to attach the burlap ribbon. I simply wrapped it around the form and threaded it through the house numbers located on the letter "C" to hold it in place securely.  I can change the ribbon for any season and add other embellishments. It currently hangs on my living wall. 


Thank you,
Janet Coffield
 http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/ 
Disclaimer: Loving Heart Designs does not permit republishing or selling photo images from this  posting without express written permission.
  Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment


Come again ... Have a great day!

Loving Heart Designs
http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/