7/22/2014

Double Storage Space with Spicy Shelf™ Organizer

 Spicy Shelf

Spicy Shelf Turns That Unruly Mess of Spices Into a Home Chef’s Organized Dream - Spicy Shelf Nearly Doubles Useable Storage Space While Making Every Spice Easily Visible



Spicy Shelf™ Organizer SRV $19.95 + S&H



Spicy Shelf is a great product that provides space-saving organization to our homes. You can use the shelves in the kitchen, bathroom, craft room and more!

Spicy Shelf is easy to install. It is stackable or can be placed side by side.

Let me introduce you to my first attempt at organizing some of my herbs and spices. I decided to use one shelf to make two levels by using the shorter legs that came with the kit. I could have expanded it much wider but I had a few taller spices that I buy in bulk from Sam's Club on the right side. Before Spicy Shelf™,  I could not see each of my spice labels. Prior,  I would look for a spice and find I had run out of it.

My next project is to organize the medicine cupboard. Our family has an expansive selection of vitamins and supplements. I plan on adding my second shelf for these items.



Features & Benefits:
  • Guaranteed to fit ANY cabinet!
  • Quick and Easy to Install; NO tools!
  • Adjusts to various sizes
  • High quality, durable and easy to clean.
  • Use existing shelf pins or free standing small and large legs to stack more than one shelf.
  • 100% Money Back Guaranteed!

Learn more about Spicy Shelf at www.spicyshelf.com.
SRV $19.95(2 Spicy Shelves and/or Order Extra Shelves)


Thank you,
Janet
http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/

Disclaimer: Loving Heart Designs received a complimentary Spicy Shelf™ Organizers for my honest review.
  Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment


Come again ... Have a great day!

Loving Heart Designs
http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/