7/15/2014

Dollar General Seasonal Savings!

 What a SAVINGS!

American Seed Packets 2 cents to 25 cents


A few days ago, my husband and I dropped by one of our local Dollar General stores to pick up a few things on the way home. I noticed American Seeds on clearance for 90% off. We did not get any at the time but picked up a Seed Starter 72 cell Mini-Greenhouse by NK Lawn & Garden for next spring. The sign posted 50% off but rung up for 25 cents. (SRV $5.00)

Later, I talked with my children about what flowers and vegetables they were interested in growing next year. I could not let this deal pass me by.My husband and I ran over to see what was left from the clearance. We picked out various seeds from 2 cents to 25 cents. We grabbed two more Mini-Greenhouses too.  The cashier was questioning if the prices were correct. It was amazing!

Check your local Dollar General for the clearance sales each season. You might just find something awesome to share with us!


Thank you,
 ~GAhome2mom
 http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/
Disclaimer: Loving Heart Designs often reviews products that have been provided for free. Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment


Come again ... Have a great day!

Loving Heart Designs
http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/