7/03/2014

Baking Frustrations!

Baking Frustrations!

Hamilton Beach Panini Press Gourmet Sandwich Maker

Yesterday, I climbed the ladder to enter the attic at 5 am in the morning to look for my Panini. It seems no matter how I try to be organized some things just hide from me. I moved and rearranged boxes with appliances that I have stored up there. I couldn't find it! I was getting hot from the attic heat and I decided it could wait another day.  In the back of my mind, I could not let it go so I decided to check the den closet. I took almost everything out of it to look for that blasted Panini. I got more frustrated and even shed a tear or two.

Hamilton Beach Breakfast Sandwich Maker

When my Sweetie Pie came home we went to our local department store and bought a new Hamilton Beach Prensa Panini Sandwich Maker Gourmet. I could not find the Hamilton Beach Breakfast Sandwich Maker mentioned in the "Crazy for Breakfast Sandwiches 101" by Jessica Harlan. The new Panini will just have to make due when I post a sandwich review soon.

You may be wondering why I keep my small kitchen appliances in the attic? I moved from Georgia shortly before my divorce in 2011 to the state of North Carolina. I had three storage units from Georgia to North Carolina. It was a pain in the butt. I have not had time to organize the way I would love to! I am not even sure it's up there. Several of my things were broken or missing after the move too.

My charming little kitchen does not have counter space for lots of small appliances. Usually, when I want to use a small appliance that is not used on a regular basis I head up to the attic to fetch it. Giggles.

 
Thank you,
~GAhome2mom
 http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/
Disclaimer: Loving Heart Designs often reviews products that have been provided for free. Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment


Come again ... Have a great day!

Loving Heart Designs
http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/