6/26/2014

ScarAway® The Solution for Scars™ Trial Test Results


ScarAway® The Solution for Scars™ 

My family and I received complimentary samples of  ScarAway® The Solution for Scars™  products to feature a review and to provide progress of the results from using ScarAway® Silicone Daily Disks (SRV $24.99) and ScarAway® Flex Long Sheets(SRV $29.99). We hope you will come back to read the results of the experiment.


 ScarAway® The Solution for Scars™ Silicone Daily Disks:

Day 1

A childhood scar of my twenty-one year old daughter. (above knee)


ScarAway® Silicone Daily Disk - Day 1


ScarAway
ScarAway - A few weeks go by...  7/12/2014
My daughter had to discontinue using ScarAway due the occurrence of a rash or allergic reaction. You will find more about his on the product. It is recommended to stop use immediately.

Since, I lost my volunteer, I plan to use the remainder of the ScarAway Silicone Daily Disks on my knee scar. I received it when I rode a bicycle that did not have breaks. My dog decided to sway in front of me when I was coming down a hill near my home. I flew off my bicycle like Superman but ended up on the dirt road. It was painful and nasty. If all goes well I will show updates of the product.


Update: 7/19/2014
I've been test driving the Silicone Daily Disks and the results are showing lightening of the scar where the bandage is applied. I do not feel any adverse effects.

Update: 7/29/2014
I can barely see my childhood scar since using Silicone  Daily Disks.

Thank you,
Janet


ScarAway® Trials & Progress:


Where to Buy: Walmart, Walgreens, RiteAid, CVS Pharmacy, and more.



Thank you,
 ~GAhome2mom
http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/
Disclaimer: Loving Heart Designs received free complimentary samples of the ScarAway® The Solution for Scars products for our unbiased review. 
  Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment


Come again ... Have a great day!

Loving Heart Designs
http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/