6/08/2014

Bare Foot Spa Professional from Freeman Beauty #BAREFootbliss

Bare Foot Spa Professonal from Freeman Beauty
Bare Foot

In less than two weeks summer will arrive! It's beach and pool time! And, I love going bare foot but sometimes my feet can become dry and rough so I am always looking for affordable products that help keep my feet soft and lovely so I can expose them while wearing my flip-flops, sandals, and when going bare foot on the beach.

I received a voucher through InfluensterVox  to use at my local Walmart for the Freeman Beauty Campaign. It gave me a choice of BARE FOOT Spa Professional Collection Moisturizing Massage Cream or Exfoliating Polish. I could not find the Exfoliating Polish so I picked up the Moisturizing Massage Cream. Compared to many other moisturizing spa collection products it is affordable priced at about $5.99 or less.

About Bare Foot Moisturizing Massage Cream:

  • Ease tension & rejuvenate skin using the massage-inspired silky body cream
  • Hydrates & nourishes using Olive Oil, Soybean Oil and Aloe Vera
  • Conditions & Hydrates with Algae and antioxidants 
  • Coconut Oil hydrates and moisturizes

Directions:
Apply gently using fingertips in a circular movement on to the dry skin.

The Moisturizing Massage Cream comes in a 5.3 oz./150 mL tube that is shaped similar to a foot. The cream is a lovely shade of light blue and it has a pleasant smell without an over-powering perfume scent. It goes on evenly without dripping. It feels very nice. I can not wait to try the Exfoliating Polish, too.
 

For safety caution, I would recommend wearing a pair of non-slip socks so you are less likely to fall down if you have hard wood floors.


I seem to be having trouble everytime I want to use the Instagram App. Here is my contribution from our local Walmart store.

Freeman Beauty #BAREFootbliss


Social Media Connections:
On Twitter: @FreemanBeauty / #BarefootBLISS
On Facebook: Freeman Beauty

Thank you,
Janet Coffield
 http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/
Disclaimer:"I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes." Bookmark and Share


 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Come again ... Have a great day!

Loving Heart Designs
http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/