6/19/2014

Name the Dianthus!


What's it? Dianthus? What type? :)
 Do you know what type of flower it is that I have posted? I planted a bunch of wildflowers last spring and I do not recall this one coming up. I accidentally planted it with three Snapdragons.


Dianthus - Pink Skirted Cutie

Featured above is a lone Dianthus that grows freely in my backyard. I think I will harvest the seeds and plant it in another area of my yard next spring. At the moment, it is hiding underneath a fast growing Chinese Rose and Butter Bean plant. It has been hard to locate the actual name for the Dianthus. There are China Pink ‘Raspberry Parfait’ and others that look similar to this one. If you zoom in you can see it has such beautiful detail. 

Thank you,
~GAhome2mom
http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/
Disclaimer: Loving Heart Designs often reviews products that have been provided for free. Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment


Come again ... Have a great day!

Loving Heart Designs
http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/