11/08/2013

Holiday Gift Guide: Princess Bedtime Stories by Disney Press


Princess Bedtime Stories by Disney Press SRV $15.99 B & N

Disney Princess Bedtime Collection, the third edition published by Disney Press in 2010.
There are nineteen stories and over 250 beautiful illustrations that help make the stories set the mood for dreamland. Join your all-time-favorites such as Beauty and the Beast, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, The Little Mermaid, Tiana and others.

I always enjoy reading to my daughter; almost as much as I enjoy having her read to me out loud. She is my youngest daughter out of five(the baby) and most every night before bedtime I read to her one of her favorite bedtime stories. She could easily read this book herself but taking time out of our busy day to read a magical story about one of her favorite princesses is a joy to her.

My daughter's two favorite stories are The Princess and the Frog's "Tiana's Surprise Dinner Guest" and Aladdin's "One True Love" featuring Princess Jasmine.  My favorite princess is Belle of Beauty and the Beast.






I recommend this book and the many other Disney Princess Collection books. They are possibly one of the most perfect gifts you can give to your daughter this holiday season or other special days.


Happy Holidays,
~GAhome2mom
http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/
Disclaimer: Loving Heart Designs often reviews products that have been provided for free.
Thank you. Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment


Come again ... Have a great day!

Loving Heart Designs
http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/