|Easy Enchiladas by Loving Heart Designs 2013|
* No-Stick Cooking Spray
* 1 can (15 oz) Tomato Sauce
* 1 cup water
* 2 Tablespoons Chili Powder
* 3 cups shredded chicken (canned)
* 1 medium onion, chopped (abt 1/2 cup)
* 1 red, green and/or yellow diced bell pepper(opt)
* 1 Tablespoon water
* 12 white corn tortillas(6 inch)
* 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400F. Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with the cooking spray; set to the side.
2. Combine tomato sauce, 1 cup of water and chili powder in a medium saucepan. Bring mixture to a boil and reduce heart to low. Simmer 10 minutes, stir occasionally. Begin mixing the chicken, onions, bell peppers(optional) and 1 tablespoon of water to a nonstick skillet. Cook over medium heat for about 4 minutes or until onions are tender. Stir occasionally.
3. Wrap the tortillas in a damp paper towel. Place on a microwave safe place. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute or until warm and softened. Take each tortilla and add 2 tablespoons of cheese and approximately 1/4 cup of chicken mixture and roll it up. Layer with seams side down into the baking dish until you have all twelve placed. Pour the tomato sauce mixture evenly over the tortillas and then layer with remaining cheddar cheese. Cover with foil.
4. Bake for 30 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the sauce is bubbly.
Servings: 2 per person
Disclaimer: Loving Heart Designs often reviews products that have been provided for free.