- Look for some of your favorite participating General Mills products like Cheerios, Lucky Charms, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Pillsbury Toaster Strudel, Betty Crocker Cake and Brownie Mixes, Hamburger Helper, Totino’s Party Pizza, Yoplait** and many more!
- Promotion varies in different locations so please be sure to check your local Kroger Co. Family of Stores*** for specific deals and offers which include: Kroger, Ralphs, King Scoopers, City Market, Dillons, Smith’s, Fry’s, QFC, Baker’s, Owen’s, Jay C Food Stores, Hilander, Gerbes, Fred Meyer, Pay Less Supermarkets and Scott’s Food & Pharmacy
* Products must be purchased during one shopping visit. To view a list of participating products see your store for details. The $5 coupon offer off your next shopping trip offer expires 1 week from the print date, with the coupon prints ending October 24th. Any offers printed on October 24th will expire on October 31st.
**Yoplait items vary by state
***Excludes Food 4 Less
- Kroger Website: http://bit.ly/Kroger5
- Kroger Facebook: http://bit.ly/Kroger5FB
- Kroger Twitter: http://bit.ly/Kroger5TW
- General Mills Website: http://bit.ly/Kroger5GM
Contest Time: One of Loving Heart Designs readers will have a chance to win their own $25 Gift Card at Krogers. To enter, share with us which General Mills products are you most excited to see participate? and/or What do you plan on doing with $5 cost savings?Remember to leave your name and email address in order to participate. (Ex. gahome2mom(at)gmail(dot)com)
Extra Entries:(Daily Tweeting Allowed)
- follow & Tweet @luvnheartdesign #MyBlogSpark
“Disclosure: The gift card, information, and additional sample have been provided by Kroger and General Mills through MyBlogSpark.”