9/25/2012

Elizabeth Mitchell & You are my flower blue clouds CD

Elizabeth Mitchell & You Are My Flower - Blue Clouds Album


Recently, I posted a review of Elizabeth Mitchell for her album called Little Seed. And now, let me introduce you to another great CD for the family to listen to time and time again called Blue Clouds. Elizabeth is a marvel. I enjoy listening to the folk instruments and the beautiful voice of Elizabeth Mitchell. It is difficult to select just one of her songs as a favorite.  Froggie Went A-Courtin, Summer is Icumen In and Yuki are my favorites today. I do so enjoy "The Little Bird" too. I wonder what are your favorite songs from Blue Clouds?


Track List:
01. Hop Up, My Ladies
02. Froggie Went A-Courtin’
03. Arm in Arm
04. San Toki (Mountain Bunny)
05. Kooks
06. I Wish You Well
07. Summer is Icumen In
08. Rollin’ Baby
09. The Little Bird
10. Circle of the Sun
11. Moon Don’t Go
12. Everyone
13. May This Be Love
14. Yuki(Snow)
15. Blue Sky(Little Martha Intro)
16. Blue Clouds

Features artwork by Remy Charlip from the book "Arm in Arm" and includes an introductory essay by Brian Selznick, 16 tracks, 39 minutes, and a 32 page booklet.

You can stay connected by visiting on Facebook, YouTube and/or Elizabeth Mitchell online. 

~GAhome2mom
http://www.lovingheartdesigns.com
Disclaimer: Loving Heart Designs received a free copy of Elizabeth Mitchell & You Are My Flower - Blue Clouds Album from Smithsonian Folkways Recordings through Beth Blenz-Clucas/Sugar Mountain PR. Thank you.
  Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment


Come again ... Have a great day!

Loving Heart Designs
http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/