9/19/2012

Best Deal of Year: L'Oreal Paris True Match Makeup

Best Deal of Year

Recently, I came across the clearance section at my local Dollar General and found one of my favorite brands of makeup for sale. Normally, L'Oreal Paris True Match cost around $10.96  and up for a bottle at the local pharmacy.

L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Makeup SRV $10.96 plus

 I purchased seven bottles of makeup. The price is half the yellow sticker value posted on each bottle. Why? Because I have a couple of teenagers still at home. My BIG DEAL totals $8.50 without taxes. ($9.18 w/taxes) That is seven bottles under $10 or Buy one get six FREE!!!!

If you spend $25 or more at Dollar General you can save $5.00 until September 22, 2012.  Print coupon: here.


~GAhome2mom http://www.lovingheartdesigns.com
Disclaimer: Loving Heart Designs often reviews products that have been provided for free.
 Thank you. Bookmark and Share

1 comment:


Come again ... Have a great day!

Loving Heart Designs
http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/