Looking for ways to spice up your snacking routines? Pillsbury knows just how you feel and wants to awaken your taste buds with their new Pillsbury® Baguette Chips! These hearty chips are sliced from oven baked bread and topped with savory seasonings bringing the unique and contemporary flavors of Italian Cheese & Herb and Cheddar Sun-dried Tomato to gourmet snack chips. The delicious flavors and perfect texture of these crispy chips can help you round out any recipe.
- Enjoy Pillsbury Baguette Chips for a wide range of occasions: eat them alone, add a bit more flavor to your favorite dip, spice up soup, or add some crunch to your salad!
- With 130 calories per serving (21 baguette chips), and 50% less fat than regular potato chips*, Pillsbury Baguette Chips are delicious snack chips that you can feel good about eating
*Pillsbury Baguette Chips (5g fat per 29g serving); regular potato chips (11g fat per 29g serving). See nutrition information for sodium content.
www.Pillsbury.com|Also find Pillsbury on:
Pillsbury More Information:
- Pillsbury Website: http://goo.gl/fL5Fa
- Pillsbury Facebook Page: http://on.fb.me/pad9ru
- Pillsbury Twitter Page: http://bit.ly/q8CoIm
- Pillsbury Baguette Chips Coupon: http://bit.ly/PBCcoupon
The children and I really liked testing this new Pillsbury Baguette Chips from General Mills. The chips are very flavorful, crunchy and satisfying to eat. I noticed after a few days that the samples were nearly gone. I had to ask the family to save at least one of each Pillsbury Baguette Chip variety for me to test myself for this review. Anyways, we were all very pleased with this snack option from General Mills.
Contest Time: Tell us How you plan to use the Pillsbury Baguette Chips to spice up your snacking routine! Remember to leave your name and email in the main comment.
Thanks to MyBlogSpark I can share with a LHD blog reader the following:
- (3) Bags of Pillsbury Baguette Chips in Italian Cheese & Herb
- (3) Bags of Pillsbury Baguette Chips in Cheddar Sundried Tomato
Winner: Janet Fri
This Pillsbury Baguette Chips contest begins Saturday, June 23, 2012 and ends Saturday, July 14th, 2012 at 11 PM EST. You must NOT supply a PO BOX. You must be a US resident.(address) The winner will be chosen at random and must comply with name, address and phone number to claim the prize within 48 hrs of notification. Thank you.
“Disclosure: The product, gift pack, information, and additional sample have been provided by General Mills through MyBlogSpark.”