4/27/2012

Bringing Up Girls Author James C. Dobson

Bringing Up Girls by Dr. James C. Dobson
 Bringing Up Girls
Author James C. Dobson 


 Peer pressure. Eating disorders. Decisions about love, romance, and sex. Academic demands. Life goals and how to achieve them. These are just some of the challenges that girls face today—and the age at which they encounter them is getting younger and younger. As a parent, how are you guiding your daughter on her journey to womanhood? Are you equipping her to make wise choices? Whether she’s still playing with dolls or in the midst of the often-turbulent teen years, is she truly secure in her identity as your valued and loved daughter? In the New York Times bestseller Bringing Up Girls, parenting authority and trusted family counselor Dr. James Dobson will help you face the challenges of raising your daughters to become strong, healthy, and confident women who excel in life.



Bringing Up Girls by Dr. James C. Dobson

I wish this book had been written decades ago with my oldest daughter. Since then, I have had four more daughters. Recently, I have become a single mom, just divorced, and it scares the heck outta me that my girls have lost their father figure. Bringing Up Girls has many chapters about the father and daughter relationship such as discussing the importance of why dads matter in their daughters life. With my recent divorce it has frightened me that my girls no longer have a good male role model. Yes, mom's do matter--and I must admit that I feel the burden of being the best mom in the world because of their father's shortcomings. I challenge you to pick up a copy today. Let this book speak to your heart and be open to the encouragement it has to offer.




Recommendation:

I highly recommend Bringing Up Girls by Dr. James C. Dobson for counselors, fathers, mothers and grandparents. If you are going to read one book this year, give a book this year as a gift, or in need an idea for a subject in a class, use this book. It will open your eyes very deeply by sharing how relationships between mother and daughter, father and daughter is vital for your daughters growth into adulthood.




I Review For The Tyndale Blog Network

Tyndale House Publishers has provided you with a complimentary copy of this book.

~GAhome2mom
http://www.lovingheartdesigns.com
Disclaimer: Loving Heart Designs often reviews products that have been provided for free.
Thank you. Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment


Come again ... Have a great day!

Loving Heart Designs
http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/