|Are you ready for a new look this New Year? Progresso® is excited to announce the return of their Souper You® Contest giving you the chance to win an incredible makeover! By telling Progresso why you deserve a makeover and what you love about their soup, you could have the chance to win an ultimate makeover experience in Hollywood this Spring!|
Now that the ball has dropped and the confetti has settled, it´s time to consider how you will stick to your resolution for the New Year and maintain your weight management plan, without sacrificing on variety or the taste of foods you love. Thanks to Progresso®, you can have your soup and eat it too!
With 40 delicious soups with 100 calories or less per serving, Progresso Soup has a variety of offerings that help you beat diet boredom and satisfy your taste cravings, while helping you stick to your weight management calorie goals. Progresso soups are packed with hearty ingredients like pasta, beans, rice, meat and vegetables that suit your taste buds and make you feel good about including it in your meal choices.
- This year, the Souper You® Contest will provide three lucky winners with an ultimate makeover experience in Hollywood; this includes a trip for 2 to Los Angeles, California where the winner will receive a head-to-toe makeover including hair and makeup, guided shopping spree with a $1,000 fashion retailer gift card, $1,000 spending money and 2 tickets to this season´s live finale of NBC´s The Biggest Loser
- Progresso is asking fans to visit www.SouperYou.com and submit their photo with a brief essay about why they love Progresso soups and why they deserve a makeover, by no later than February 22nd
- Fans can check back on March 12th for the announcement of the top ten finalists, and to vote for their favorite finalist until March 25th
- In addition, visit http://bit.ly/ProgressoCoup to download a printable coupon for $1.25 off the purchase of four (4) cans of Progresso Soup today, and feel free to share with your blog readers so they can take advantage of the savings as well
- Also, tune into The Biggest Loser on NBC Tuesdays at 8/7c
Also, find Progresso on:www.SouperYou.com
I recently started watching Biggest Loser on Netflix with my children. I was so impressed with all the hard work the contestants were doing in order to try to improve their lives. I immediately signed up to review this contest because I wanted others to learn more about healthy living.
I actually enjoy eating Progress Light Soups. They have quite a variety of soups for your enjoyment. I really like that each Progresso Light is only 100 Calories. Among my favorites are the Progresso Light Beef Pot Roast, Progresso Light Chicken Noodle and The New England Clam Chowder. Do not forget they also have favorites like Vegetable Classics Minestrone and the Traditional Chicken & Wild Rice. What are your favorites?
I also enjoyed learning more exercise tips and exercise from watching "The Biggest Loser" Workout DVD. I can not wait to start working out with it.
Our sponsors will reward one of Loving Heart Designs readers with the following
|Progresso "Souper You" prize pack|
Progresso "Souper You" prize pack:
- (2) VIP Coupons for Progresso Soup
- (1) copy of "The Biggest Loser" Workout DVD
To enter, Please share with us which of the Progresso Soup flavors are you most excited to incorporate into your weight management plan this New Year? Leave your name and email address in the main comment. Ex. gahome2mom(at)gmail(com)
Winner Announcement: Congratulations to coriwestphal #10
This Progresso "Souper You" prize pack was sponsored by MyBlogSpark and Progresso and begins Friday, February 03, 2012 and end Friday, February 17, 2012. The winner will be chosen at random and emailed shortly afterwards. The winner has within 48 hrs to contact with requested information to claim their prize. Failure to reply within stated amount of time forfeits the prize to another reader. Thank you for your participation in the MyBlogSpark contest.
"Disclosure: The Progresso® Souper You® prize pack, information, coupon, and giveaway have been provided by Progresso through MyBlogSpark."