|Oven-baked Parmesan Chicken Strips - Loving Heart Designs/GAhome2mom(c)2011|
We had Oven-baked Parmesan Chicken Strips for supper last night. My daughter made the Mock Zaxby's Sauce for dipping the chicken. This was a very tasty meal. Also, I did not have paprika so I used Taco Seasoning. Enjoy! (See link above for recipe)
Oven-baked Parmesan Chicken Strips
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts , cut into 8 to 10 strips
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg , beaten
- 2/3 cup parmesan cheese , grated
- 2/3 cup plain breadcrumbs (like Progresso)
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- In a shallow dish, combine milk and egg.
- In a plastic zipper bag, combine Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, onion powder, garlic powder, thyme, basil, pepper and paprika.
- Dip chicken strips first in milk mixture, then toss to coat evenly in the breadcrumb/cheese mixture.
- Place on baking sheets and bake at 400 degrees F for 20 minutes or until golden.
Disclaimer: Loving Heart Designs often reviews products that have been provided for free. Thank you.