12/11/2011

Enchilada Casserole Recipe

Enchilada Casserole Recipe

Enchilada Casserole by Janet Carter
 Ingredients:

  • Chili Con Carne 
  • Medallion Brand Tortilla Chips
  • Cheddar Cheese(Shredded)
  • Romaine Lettuce(Shredded)
  • Sour Cream

I like making chili using my crock pot. This is the perfect recipe for day old chili. I use a huge can of Chili from Sam's Club. I add extra beans: Cannellini beans(white kidney), kidney beans, black beans, and pinto beans. I also add canned diced tomatoes. 

Begin by layering a 10 x 13 glass casserole dish lightly greased with shortening. Layer the tortilla chips, chili and cheddar cheese at least two times. Bake it for 30 minutes. Serve with shredded lettuce and sour cream. Opt. Add sliced cherry tomatoes if in season. 

My family enjoys this easy dish and I hope you family will too. 


~GAhome2mom    
http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com
Disclaimer: Loving Heart Designs hopes you enjoy making this recipe for your family. Please do not sell this recipe for profit. 
Thank you. Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment


Come again ... Have a great day!

Loving Heart Designs
http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/