View the video below on October 19th to help Mary Kay take a stand against Domestic Violence!In honor of Domestic Violence Awareness month (October), Mary Kay® premiered documentaries to put a national spotlight on the cause. Women nationwide, alongside female celebrities Maria Menounos ("Extra"), JoAnna Garcia Swisher ("Better with You") and Alexa Vega ("Spy Kids"), joined forces through the Mary Kay Inspiring Stories program to unite their voices to make a difference.
We are banding together on October 19th and hope that on that day you will help us support the cause and bring attention to the issue of domestic violence by watching the below Give Joy documentary short narrated by Alexa Vega. With each view we can change the future of domestic violence today.
- View and share the films at www.marykayinspiringstories.
- Purchase a Limited-Edition Beauty that CountsTM Mary Kay® Creme Lipstick through December 15th:
- From every purchase of each aptly named "Give Joy," "Give Hope" and "Give Dreams" lipstick, $1 will be donated to the Mary Kay Foundation to assist efforts to end domestic violence. Shop now.
- Become a fan of Mary Kay at www.facebook.com/marykay:
- Mary Kay Inc. will donate $1 to the Mary Kay Foundation for every new Facebook fan during the month of October - up to $1 million.
Click "send to a friend" to share this with, well, everyone.
Did a friend send you this? SIGN UP NOW
To reach the Pssst... website and your Personal Page, click here.
Do not reply to this email, as we are unable to respond from this address.
~GAhome2mom http://www.lovingheartdesigns.com Disclaimer: Loving Heart Designs often reviews products that have been provided for free. Thank you.