Today, we begin homeschool for 2010. Summer is our youngest at four years old and she is beginning kindergarten. Tara will be new to high school. Fawn is in her final year at grade twelve.
Also, we are visiting a new church and hope the girls connect well with the youth. We would appreciate your prayers for both school and church.
Our grandson, Gabe, might be coming for a visit and I hope to teach him preschool. He is just three-years-old. We have been praying that his mom brings him soon.
Over at GAhome2mom Blog I am working on the following book reviews.
* What In The World Is Going On? (Trade Paper) by Dr. David Jeremiah
First Wild Card Tours -
* Be Series - Be Compassionate (Luke 1 - 13) by Warren W. Wiersbe 8/9 (Fawn)
* 23 Questions About Hell by Bill Wiese(giveaway) 8/19
* The Berenstain Bears and A Job Well Done by Jan & Mike Berenstain 8/31
Tyndale Media Center -
* Live NLT, TuTone (Teen Bible)
Bostick Communications -
I may be reviewing Treasure in the Sand: Exodus & the Desert Road to Worship by Tim Floyd. I haven't heard back or received the book yet.
Well, I need to get going. Summer has been watching the Scholastic Storybook Treasures DVD Chicka Chicka 123 while eating breakfast.
Have a great day!