6/21/2010

two leaves and a bud ~ tea company


two leaves and a bud
Tea Company


two teas and a bud

When I received two leaves and a bud’s tea samples, I was so excited to try each and every one of them out. Sadly, I must confess I haven’t had enough days to sample them all, but I can tell just from the ones I have already drank, that the tea itself is delicious. I personally favor peppermint tea, and I will say I have never tasted a better cup of peppermint tea in my life. The flavor is sweet and smooth, with a touch of the minty aftertaste that comes after the first sip.

I like how their boxes list some information about how the tea tastes, where its grown, how long to steep it, what time is best to drink it, how long the water should boil, and if it contains any caffeine. Take note that each sachet can be steeped twice.

Drinking this beverage is like a luxury. I have become a convert when it comes to this brand. I’m not sure if I will ever want to drink regular tea again; or even coffee.

Two Leaves and a Bud, makes their tea from, as the name describes, two leaves and the buds from the plants. The company has received praise and awards from all around the world for their fine tea.

A unique aspect to the company’s tea is their transparent tea sachets. When I first saw them I thought they were very pretty. The transparency gives you a chance to see the lovely textures in the tea and all its rich colors. These sachets are not just for looks, though. They are made of biodegradable cornstarch based nylon, which is much better than the petroleum based nylon bags that take years to disintegrate in the land fills. The sachets are shaped like a pyramid to allow the whole leaves to circulate and infuse properly, which is nice if you don’t care to make loose leaf tea.

Two Leaves and a Bud also has a site where you can purchase their wide selection of boxed or loosed teas and their tea products. There’s this really awesome Cordless Teapot they have featured there, along with mugs, canisters, tea chests, etc. So stop by there and feel free to browse about.

While there, check out their Better Belly, Better Morning and Better Rest. I received the Better Belly sample and it was very good.

On their site, they have T-mail. If you sign up you receive 10% off your purchases and future discounts. Don’t like buying things online? Well that’s okay. The site has a store locater. Type in you’re zip code or city and it will automatically show you a store from within 25 miles of your house.

Thank you for your time in reading this review. I hope you enjoy the tea!

~ F.C.


  You can find two leaves and a bud on Facebook and Twitter.

~GAhome2mom
http://www.lovingheartdesigns.com
Disclaimer: Loving Heart Designs happily received samples of two leaves and a bud for this review.
Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I want that cordless teapot. :) Thanks for the feature - going to check out their tea now. It would be a great gift for my mom!

    ReplyDelete


Come again ... Have a great day!

Loving Heart Designs
http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/