5/18/2010

Clairol: Perfect 10 Nice 'n Easy

Perfect 10 High Gloss Nice 'n Easy
Clairol.com

“This has to be the best hair color I've ever used.” ** GoodHouseKeeping

While on vacation, I saw a commercial for this new unbelievable hair color product by Clairol called Perfect 10 nice 'n easy. Perfect 10 says it works in only 10 minutes. Yes, it will cover 100% of my gray and leave my hair healthy and shiny.

GoodHouseKeeping raved about Perfect 10. Let's put it to the test! I am in need of some new coverage for my gray. (See photo)  I will be using shade 4 Dark Brown by Clairol Perfect 10 for permanent color.

This product was purchased at Walmart for $8.97. What do you think? Will you give it a try?

From Blogging

For more important information about Perfect 10, visit the Clairol.com website. You can compare your current product, learn how Perfect 10 works, how to use it and much more.

~GAhome2mom
http://www.lovingheartdesigns.com
Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

  1. Wow it worked great! :) I want a full photo of your head and face, though. lol Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had my daughter Fawn(17) trim my hair. I will have to work on posting a picture soon. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use to use just the regular nice & easy but I have at least 50% gray now so I tried this and I will now use nothing eles, I feel it covers completely and last and adds fullness too & such shine, wonderful product a bit higher in cost than the non gray solutions but worth it and if you join the makers of Clairol they often mail you coupons to save as well
    sewitupjulie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete


Come again ... Have a great day!

Loving Heart Designs
http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/