5/21/2010

Aloha Friday #135

Aloha Friday #135

This is my first attempt at participating in the Aloha Friday featured at An Island Life by Kailani.


Question for today: If someone asked you for a book recommendation, what would you suggest and why?


I would like to suggest the book I am currently reading, A Woman's Walk in Grace: God's Pathway to Spiritual Growth by Catherine Martin. (Reading it for First Wild Card Tour) Why? I have thoroughly enjoyed learning more about how to have a closer relationship with my Savior Jesus Christ. She is very good at sharing God's word through scripture and the testimonies of many other born again believers.



 Thank you,
~GAhome2mom
http://www.lovingheartdesigns.com
Bookmark and Share

7 comments:

  1. I would recommend The Shack to everyone. It opens up emotions and makes you wonder too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine is Blindness by Jose Saramago I enjoyed the question yourself in this situation theme of the book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a hard one for me. I haven't found time lately to read anything new.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When Bad Things Happen to Good People by Harold S. Kushner is the only book that has truly made a lasting impact on me and it is the one that I usually recommend to others.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Something they can download to iPad if they have one.
    Have a great weekend! http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/05/a-breath-of-fresh-air-as-bloggers-unite/

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmm The Love Dare if your married or dating seriously and the word!Aloha!!I think your blog design is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would have to go with The Shack as well... It made me really look at God in a different light.

    ReplyDelete


Come again ... Have a great day!

Loving Heart Designs
http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/