2/13/2010

Mom's Bible: God's Wisdom for Mothers by Wolgemuth

NCV Mom's Bible, NCV

God's Wisdom for Mothers
Hardcover SRV $29.99


Mom’s Bible: God’s Wisdom for Mothers gives women an awareness of just how precious and vital they are in God’s plan for the family.


The Mom’s Bible: God’s Wisdom for Mothers with notes by Bobbie Wolgemuth is  beautifully designed inside and out, written in the New Century Version. This Bible is a wonderful devotional to help encourage  and give strength to moms of all ages and stages on a daily basis by using God’s Holy Word.

I  like the reference to “You Can Be A Great Mom” because there have been many times in my life that I have felt that I am not the best mom and I am sure you have or will feel that way in your life too at some point. I was thrilled to learn of the Mom’s Bible because I wanted a more personal interaction with my daily Bible reading and this was just the best news ever. I have browsed through it and I like what I see and read from the inclusion of the many wonderful features.

If you have small children, the section on “Questions Kids Ask” will be a blessing to you. There is one question that you may want to share… What’s An Idol? Since, many families including Christian families watch American Idol this is an excellent question to ask and answer. You will find many questions and answers that you may have wanted to ask but kept it to yourself.


Thank you,

~GAhome2mom
http://gahome2mom.blogspot.com 
http://www.lovingheartdesigns.com
Thanks to Thomas Nelson Publishers(Book Sneeze) for sending a FREE copy of Mom's Bible: God's Wisdom for Mothers to review.
Bookmark and Share



I review for BookSneeze

No comments:

Post a Comment


Come again ... Have a great day!

Loving Heart Designs
http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/