12/02/2009

Treasury of 50 Storybook Classics: Animal Antics ... and more!


Treasury of 50 Storybook Classics ANIMAL ANTICS … and more!
SRP $49.95
A Read-Along DVD


 Product Synopsis

Treasury of 50 Storybook Classics - Animal Antics and more!

Treasury of 50 Storybook Classics - Animal Antics and more!
Retail Value: $49.95 *Approx. 8 hrs. total
Age Group: 2 - 8



Storybook Classics has won over 80 awards that include Caldecott Medal and NAPPA Gold Awards. This wonderful collection of stories is packed into 7_DVD’s. You will find classics such as Make Way for Ducklings, Chicken Little, to more recent releases, such as I Stink! And Click Clack, Moo: Cows That Type, with celebrity narrations by Randy Travis, Meryle Streep, Sarah Jessica Parker and John Lithgow.


And  they have Spanish Versions of The Caterpillar and the Poliwog, Click, Clack, Moo: Cows That Type, Harry the Dirty Dog, Make Way For Ducklings and Owen.


My Thoughts

I enjoyed watching these storybook classics and new releases with my children. My four year old daughter said she likes them all. I am fond of the "Ugly Duckling", "Chicken Little", and "Click, Clack, Moo: Cows That Type".

I like that we can take the DVD's along with us in our car for short or long trips. I am sure you will enjoy watching these right along with your child or grandchild. I think these DVD's would make a wonderful gift for any occasion like a birthday or for Christmas.

Guess what? One of our readers can win this special DVD collection. To enter, visit Scholastic and tell me another box set that you would like. Please, remember to leave your email in the comment.

Congratulations to #20 Sarah @Mom Balance mombalance(at)gmail(dot)com

This contest is open to the US and Canada. This contest ends December 12, 2009. The winner will be notified by email and must reply within 48 hrs or another reader will be chosen as the winner. Please supply your name, address and phone number when emailed. The sponsor will supply the prize. Thanks you.

Happy Holidays,

~GAhome2mom
http://www.lovingheartdesigns.com
Disclaimer: A special thanks to Scholastic for supplying a FREE set of DVD's for my review.
Bookmark and Share