11/02/2009

Mourning the Loss of a Family Member



Helen Steele(Stevens) Tant (left) & Cousin (right)
1927 - 2009

Last night, I received a call from my mother. She was notified that her sister had just passed away. The situation is is even more difficult due to the fact that my aunt lived in Abilene, TX and we are all in Georgia so we can not attend the funeral to say our farewells. Please remember my mother and our family in your prayers today.


~GAhome2mom
http://www.lovingheartdesigns.com
Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

  1. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
    So sorry you cannot attend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty picture. Sorry that you guys couldn't make it to the funeral. My thoughts are with her family as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all for your prayers. Please remember my mother. She is taking my aunts death hard. I believe she is going to pay for it all. She really can't afford it either. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete


Come again ... Have a great day!

Loving Heart Designs
http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/