11/04/2009

Holiday Gift Guide: Simple Green

holiday gift guide

Simple Green®
(A Green Company)

The Legend Grows.


For over 30 years, Simple Green, has provided customers with non-toxic, biodegradable, environmentally safer cleaning products for household, industrial and institutional applications. They have products for Kitchen & Bath, Kids & Pets, Laundry, Outdoors, Floors & Carpets, Car & Garage and Specialty products.

simple green,holiday gift guide

Thanks to Simple Green®  for providing me with these wonderful products to review.


My husband remembers Simple Green® showing their products many years ago, at a local Sam's Club. He told me that they sell good stuff. We never tried any of the products. I wonder why?

Anyways, I woke early Saturday morning, I saw the electric skillet that was used to fry bacon the night before. My daughters are supposed to wash all of the dishes but they forgot this one. I thought to myself, what a perfect time to try the Simple Green® Naturals Dish Washing Liquid. I enjoyed the mild citrus fragrance. But, most of all it was very good at the cutting grease. Actually, I  was surprised it worked so well.

I also tried the hand soap, the bathroom cleaner and multi-surface cleaners. I was pleased with the results. I recommend trying  Simple Green® in your home or place of work. The products are very affordable and that's another plus.

Be sure to check their online store for special deals and promotions like the following: Simple Green® Naturals Cleaning Kit ($24.99) and you get the a bonus Simple Green Grocery Tote. I didn't get the free tote, but I did get the Simple Green® Naturals Floor Care instead. They have more speciality kits and samples. Maybe someone would like to buy the man in their life the Simple Green® Car Care Kit? ($9.99) I think it is better than a tie he won't wear.




simple green



Join the fight against Breast Cancer! Buy Simple Green Pink Ribbon 32 oz. ($4.29) with a pink microfiber cloth and help the National Breast Cancer Foundation. The 5% helps with education programs, screening & early detection, and research.



Thanks to Simple Green®, one of our readers will win a Simple Green® Naturals Cleaning Kit ($24.99).



Wow! We had over 130 comments for this one.

And the winner is ... #1 cdziuba

cdziuba said... 1
blogged http://ceeceeblogger.blogspot.com/2009/11/win-simple-green-naturals-cleaning-kit.html


A special thanks to Simple Green®  for sponsoring this wonderful GREEN giveaway.This contest is open to the US only. They are working on it for Canada, but not this time. Sorry. Also, NO P.O. Boxes allowed. This contest will end on November 30, 2009. The winner will be chosen at random and posted on Prizey. They have 48 hrs. to reply to notification email. Thank you.

~GAhome2mom
http://www.lovingheartdesigns.com
Disclaimer: These products reviewed at Loving Heart Designs were provided for FREE. Thank you.Bookmark and Share