11/04/2009

Holiday Gift Guide: Christmas with Family & Friends

gooseberry farms,christmas,cookbook,holiday gift guide

NEW Gooseberry Patch
Christmas with Family & Friends
www.gooseberrypatch.com 
1-800-854-6673
Retail Value: $16.95

Take a peek inside!



Gooseberry Patch has a wide variety of cookbooks for all occasions and they would make a wonderful gift for a birthday, newly wed couple, cookbook collectors and so much more.

I was ecstatic when my new Gooseberry Patch Christmas with Family & Friends cookbook arrived in the mail. I love collecting cookbooks of all kinds. I was not familiar with Gooseberry Patch until just recently when my daughter shared their site with me. I am so glad to have my eyes opened to their wonderful collection of cookbooks, calendars and so much more.

You would think that I’d begin by looking at the recipe index but not this time. This book starts out sharing holiday memories. I immediately began reading them aloud to my children. This was refreshing and so much fun to do. One story that stood out to me was the story of  “A Magical Christmas Tree Stand“. It was like taking a walk back in history. I thoroughly enjoyed reading all the “Homemade Memories”.

Each page contains whimsical illustrations throughout. Another, great feature of this cookbook is the “Homespun Tips & Hints” located beneath each recipe.

~~~~~~

Featured Tip: It’s fun to hang little unexpected surprises from the dining room chandelier. Start with a swag of greenery; then tuck in Christmas whimsies like glass balls; tiny snowmen; cookie cutters and smiling Santas.


They have some serious good stuff. Check out specialty items like a Cast Iron Pie Iron with free cookbook. (62 page- $29.95)


Get Connected 

Keep in touch with the Gooseberry Patch on their blog, Facebook, Twitter and Youtube.

Why? You can read up-to-the-minute updates, hear about special sales, freebies, recipes, tips and so much more...join in the fun!





Visit Connected2Christ Blog(Erin) for a chance to win a $25 Gift Certificate at Gooseberry Patch.





~GAhome2mom
http://www.lovingheartdesigns.com
Disclaimer: A special thanks to Gooseberry Patch for giving me a cookbook to review.
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment


Come again ... Have a great day!

Loving Heart Designs
http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/