10/10/2009

Holiday Gift Guide: Inkubook

Inkubook - Part 1
by Janet Carter


Photo books are made drop-dead gorgeous with Inkubook. Create a custom photo book that is professionally printed starting at $13.95. Free online photo book software ...


Getting Started

Begin by creating a FREE account at Inkubook, create your custom book by selecting which size and/or price range you prefer. Then, invite family and friends to preview it or to add to your album. Yes, it’s that easy! They have Live Chat help too.


Five Formats:

    * The Mini Brag: 7" x 5"
    * The Simple Square: 8.5" x 8.5"
    * The Ultimate Portrait: 8.5" x 11"
    * The Classic Landscape: 11" x 8.5"
    * The Great Big Square: 11" x 11"

Categories: 

  • Family - Baby, Wedding, Honeymoon, Pets
  • Seasons - Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter
  • Holidays - Birthday, Graduation, Valentine’s, Easter, Halloween, Christmas
  • Hobbies - Scrapbook, Kid’s Art, Cookbook, Sports,
  • Business - Fundraiser Cookbooks
  • Travel - Road Trip

I have often thought it would be great for home school groups to create a home school annual of events throughout the year similar to that of public or private school year books. They can accommodate larger order requests, whether you need 10 or 500. This would be a great idea for family reunions, weddings, fundraisers, and business.

My Thoughts

Taking photos of my family and special events in our lives brings so much joy to myself and others.  Inkubook makes the task of creating beautiful photo books much easier than regular scrapbooking and there won’t be messy glue or paper cuts. I created an 8.5” x 8.5” soft cover photo album. I chose this because I could add more pages if I wanted to and still keep my price range below $30. I started by uploading over 200 - 250 photos using their easy uploader. My final book was up to 69 pages. Inkubook has a wide variety of layouts, backgrounds and text to help you create that special look for your book. I like mixing and matching they layouts and backgrounds.

Inviting family or friends is just as easy. You can import emails from Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail and many others. You can invite friends and family to view, to submit photos and purchase. I invited my two oldest daughters to view  and contribute to my photo book.



Make it! Share it! Show it off!

And, do not forget that you can now share your project using their Widget on email, Facebook, Blogger and many other sites. This is has got to be one of their coolest features! Why not, take a peek at our  Inkubook album above?

This is part 1 of my Inkubook review.  Sign up to win your own Inkubook ~ Part 2 at the Holiday Gift Guide Giveaway starting October 21, 2009 and it will end November 8, 2009.

~GAhome2mom
http://www.lovingheartdesigns.com
Disclaimer: Products reviewed at Loving Heart Designs are provided without payment and the review is gesture of kindness to the sponsors. Thank you.
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment


Come again ... Have a great day!

Loving Heart Designs
http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/