9/16/2009

Princess Time Toys

From Princess Time

Recently, I won a contest online at Pink and Posh(Nicole) from Princess Time Toys. I picked the Simply Spooky Pink Fairy Costume as my prize. My daughter, Summer, is modeling is in the pictures above. This particular costume fits age 3 to 8. It is machine washable, cold water, line dry and cool iron. Since I won this dress, I did not get the little white gloves for free but you can if you buy it today. This costume is on sale for $19.99 regular cost is $29.99. (Save $10) The gloves can be purchases separately for $6.99.

Why not, check out all the other wonderful costumes and things at Princess Time Toys? They have more than just costumes. Have fun! :)

Reviewed by Janet Carter
http://www.lovingheartdesigns.com

1 comment:

  1. Ah, how sweet! Your daughter is adorable! Apologies for not sending gloves - I didn't even think of it!

    So glad she's enjoying her new costume and thanks for posting about it and sharing the pics!

    Sincerely,
    Connie Ott
    Princess Time Toys

    ReplyDelete


Come again ... Have a great day!

Loving Heart Designs
http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/