6/17/2009

Tiny Prints Contest $50 GC

Check out the New Nickelodeon Birthday Invitations at Tiny Prints!


Celebrate life’s special moments with

stylish invitations for birthday parties,

baby showers, bridal showers and more!



Tiny Prints Celebrations!!!

In attempt to raise awareness of their presence on Facebook, Tiny prints is giving away $50.00 Gift cards to a several people!

How to enter:

  • Become a fan of one of the Facebook pages listed below
  • Choose a favorite design from tinyprints.com or weddingpaperdivas.com
  • Comment on their wall what your favorite design is
  • …when leaving a comment, let them also know you found out about this giveaway @gahome2mom
  • Last but not least, post a comment here letting me know you participated.

The Facebook pages you should comment/become a fan on are as follows: ( you can comment/fan all four or just one)

Want extras? Leave your email addy, please.

* Follow me on Blogger, publicly!
* Add My Button
* Blog it! (3 extra)
* Subscribe by email
* Subscribe by RSS
* Tell 2- 3 friends
* Tweet (Daily) Win Tiny Prints $50 GC @gahome2mom http://bit.ly/2suBI
* Join me on Facebook - gahome2mom

*Exceptions can be made for those wishing to participate but do not have a Facebook account;

Contestants that don’t have Facebook accounts can find a favorite Tiny Prints card, save it in their account on the Tiny Prints site and then leave a message as a comment here letting me know what you chose.

Please leave separate comments for each additional entry, i.e.: if you blog about it leave 2 separate comments. Winners will be notified shortly afterward by email. Please respond within 48 hours or you forfeit your prize to another participant. Contest runs until Friday July 10, 2009.

~GAhome2mom
http://www.lovingheartdesigns.com
http://www.twitter.com/gahome2mom
Twitter: @gahome2mom

23 comments:

  1. I don’t have a Facebook account but would still like to enter. I faved Swiss Dots: Girl Birth Announcements in my Tiny Prints account.

    spitfyr323 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm an e-mail subscriber!

    spitfyr323 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I became a fan of their wedding invites page and left a comment there with my favorite design.

    laurie_pooh(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I became a fan of Holiday Cards and posted my fave on the wall! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I became a fan of Holiday Cards and posted my fave on the wall! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a fan of almost all of Tiny Print's pages, including eco-friendly, Holiday Cards and Business Stationary. I have commented on all 3 pages.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a fan on Eco-Friendly Cards Facebook and left a comment on the wall under Tamara Bennington
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I follow you on Blogger, publicly.
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a subscriber by email.
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am a subscriber by RSS.
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am a frined on your Facebook.
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm a fan of the Wedding paper divas site!
    kcfrugal@gmail.com
    cassidy asburry engle

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm a fan of the holiday cards site!
    kcfrugal@gmail.com
    cassidy asburry engle

    ReplyDelete
  14. i'm a fan of the eco-friendly site!
    kcengle@gmail.com
    cassidy asburry engle

    ReplyDelete
  15. i'm a fan of the business stationary site!
    cassidy asburry engle
    kcfrugal@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I know I'm one of the last people on earth to not do Facebook, so thanks for the alternate entry because I love Tiny Prints! I have the Birthday Prize: Chenille card saved as a favorite in my Tiny Prints account.

    Thanks!
    xpbloch at juno dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm an email subscriber!

    xpbloch at juno dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I emailed 3 friends about this giveaway... although I hope they don't win because I really want to use Tiny Prints for my daughter's upcoming birthday invitations!

    Thanks!
    xpbloch at juno dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. i posted this link of my favorite product on there wall my facebook id is lepaige thanks eaglesforjack@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. i subscribe by email thanks eaglesforjack@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete


Come again ... Have a great day!

Loving Heart Designs
http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/