Listening Never Looked So Good!
My family and I received the "Wings Like Eagles" from chicBuds to review. They feature a built-in retractable device that’s trendy and fashionable. The retractor allows for 5 stopping points and comes with a clip that helps prevent the cords from bouncing around.
As soon as I received the “Wings Like Eagles”, I plugged it into my computer. I listened to Michael W. Smith’s song “Above All”, it came in loud and clear. I had to lower the volume because it was louder than I expected. lol
When my husband came home, he tested the earphones too. He has some trouble with the retracting of the cords but quickly got a hang of it. I advise you to read the instructions first. The booklet comes with a simple and easy, 1, 2, 3 tutorial -- includes pictures and helpful tips for retracting the cords.
Rock buds - For Music Listening Devices
Available in 6 Designs: (Retails at $29.99)
* Rock Band
* Wings Like Eagles
* Green Camo
* Rock Star
* Chicks Dig Me
* Electric Plaid
iPods, iPhones, MP3 Player, Walkmen, Computers, Airplane Connectors … basically any listening device!
chicBuds “goes green” with packaging a candy-tin, calling chic Buds a “sweet treat for your ears.”
chicBuds are sold in hundreds of boutiques nationwide. They are distributed in Australia, Canada, and Japan -- in over 10 countries. chicBuds are the rave with many celebrities: Kris Allen (American Idol Winner), Paris Hilton, Cindy Crawford and many more.
For more information, visit ChicBlvd.com.
Thanks to ChicExecs a company which was created to promote small business campaigns and chicBuds for this advertisement opportunity.
* 2 Winners - The Ultimate Alternative: When One Chooses Lust Over Love6/30
* 3 Winners - Right on the Money - Audio Book 6/30
* Educational Software: SpellQuizzer Software 7/6
* Tiny Prints $50 GC 7/10 (Become a Facebook Fan)
* 5 Winners - God Will Do The Rest 7/10
* 5 Winners - The Woman Who Named God 7/10
Coming Soon ...
* 5 Winners - Julie & Julia by Julie Powell
* 5 Winners - The Woman Who Named God by Charlotte Gordon
Please share your book giveaways at this post. :)
- Silver Dolphin Books 07-7
- Story Time Fun Felts 07-10
- Tiny Prints $50.00 GC Giveaway! 07-10
- Boob-eez (5 winners) 07-10
- God Will Do the Rest: 7 Keys to Achieving the Desires of Your Heart (5 Winners) 07-10
* 5 Winners - Any Minute by Joyce Meyer
* 5 Winners - Swimsuit by James Patterson
* 1 Winner - Triump of Deborah @ Stacy's Blog 7/10
* 5 Winners - The Education of An American Dreamer (Luxury Reading) 7/9
* Horid Henry Series(Kids) Ages 7 to 10 @Brimful Curiosities 7/13
* Daniel X - James Patterson @Sweeps4Bloggers - Valerie 7/4
* Ravens by George Dawes Green @Sweeps4Bloggers - Valerie 7/3
* 5 Winners - Made in the USA by Billie Letts @Loving Heart Mommy - 7/4
Bridget's Book Giveaways at Readaholic -
- $20 Per Gallon by Christopher ends 7/5
- A Hint of Wicked by Jennifer Haymore ends 7/4
- How Successful People Think ends 7/1
- How to Score by Robin Wells ends 7/4
- I Hate People ends 6/29
- Julie and Julia by Julie Powell ends 7/2*
|From June 2009 1|
GUESS WHO IS 44, TODAY?
Wordless Wednesday Fun:
Wordless Wednesday HQ │ 7 Clown Circus │ 5 Minutes For Mom │ MomDot
Win the Big Blog Birthday Bash at Piece of Me: JVC is giving one lucky readers a JVC Everio GZ-MG630 in their choice of color - DIAMOND Silver, SAPPHIRE Blue, or RUBY Red ($429.95 Value)!!! This contest ends July 10th, 2009. US Only!
Win a Crane Humidifier! Ends June 27th, 2009.
breakfast - snacks - desserts
As a mom of five daughters, I was bound to have at least one that would be a picky eater. With the 5-in-1 Tasty Baker, I can make meal time more fun for her. We can create mother-daughter-bonding as we bake up something yummy to eat. My daughter loves the cool shapes, especially the princess shapes. They have many great recipes to test on our little picky eaters too.
The 5-in-1 Tasty Baker would be great for parties and anytime you want to make meal time more special.
* 5-in-1 Standard - Shapes included: birthday cake, dog, cat, train, heart, smile face, blocks
* Original Mickey - Shapes included: Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Goofy, Pluto
* Princess - Shapes included: Princess, Castle, Gown, Rose, Tiara3
Special: $5 coupon, code: PAT0509, for any minimum purchase of $25 (before shipping/handling)
This product can be found at your local Target.
Review by Janet Carter
Chocolate Labrador T-Shirt by gahome2mom
View other Chocolate labrador T-Shirts
Happy Father's Day!!!
Zazzle current has FREE shipping on products. Wow!
Wow! I am definitely in love with glamorous Classy Nail Files. No longer will I waste my money on the inferior emery boards and metal ones sold at the local department stores. I had two particular nails that often got snagged on fabrics or the bedding; even after I had filed them down. Ugh!
Thanks to Classy File Nails, I have been rescued. I know it may sound cheesy but I’m not fibbing. Your nails will thank you.
You will find a over 100 different crystal and hand-painted designs by local artists in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Classy File Nails sent me two samples to try out. I received the following:
* Vibrant Colors Green/Blue - Small size 3 ½” perfect for infants & small children; great for your purse or pocket.
* Hand-painted Crystal Blue Whale - Medium size 5 ½” most popular size
And they carry a Large size 7 ½” - Great for pedicures - Thicker and more coarse, great for feet - cracked heels, bunions, callous, and diabetics.
These double-sided files are easy to clean, just run under water! These files are not only eco-friendly and last forever(74% stronger than ordinary glass) but healthier than regular emery boards and metal files. These files are guaranteed to never wear out!
Classy Crystal Nail Files Facts & Features:
• All files are double-sided.
• Files can be sterilized with heat, autoclave, liquid and UV lighting.
• Files can be used on natural or artificial nails. Dipping the file in water while using on artificial nails is recommended.
• The filing surface is created out of the file body, thus it will never wear out.
• Gives nails a remarkably flawless edge that's free of rough spots. Using the file on a regular basis, chipping and peeling of the nail will be reduced.
• The files are hardened, making it 74% stronger than common glass. Because they are glass, care still must be used with the file.
• Environmentally friendly in construction and use
For quality, longevity and fabulous design, choose Classy Crystal nail files for the finish of a lifetime. See the FAQ section for more information. Are they dishwasher safe? Yes.
Classy Nail Files are sold in many gift shops, boutiques, spas, florists, Hallmark stores and hospital gift ships and pharmacies. This is an American made product too.
Enter for a chance to win a “Flawless Finish Spa Kit” at Classy Nail Files!
Thanks to ChicExecs a company which was created to promote small business campaigns and Classy Nail Files for this advertisement opportunity.
Reviewed by Janet Carter
* The Ultimate Alternative: When One Chooses Lust Over Love 6/30
* Right on the Money by Pat Robertson - Audio Book 6/30
Wee Squeak Shoes 06-20-09
Tooth Tissues 06-20-09
Fancy Fortune Cookies 06-25-09
Dr. Hippo Children's Books 06-25-09
Silver Dolphin Books 07-7-09
Story Time Fun Felts 07-10-09
Tiny Prints $50.00 GC Giveaway! 07-10-09
** Vincent's annual Summer Sale - up to 75% off on more than 50 kids' shoe styles.
*** Little Miss Matched Sale 50% OFF sale on all flip flops.
To redeem use: FLOPS50 Sale ends Saturday, June 20, 2009 at 10 p.m. EST.
BUTTER UP & DO DOUBLE DUTY with Body Systems' Natural Body Butters
I was excited to learn that Body Systems uses fresh and organic ingredients whenever possible from Fair Trade. Their butters are free of chemicals and contain no fillers. They do not test on animals. Their products are sold to many famous spas worldwide and are now available for personal home spas.
These body butter products are great for doing double, triple or even quadruple duty.
* Add sugar creating a healthy exfoliate
* Apply directly to your lips for sun protection
* Slather on body and hair
* Slip into a warm bath for deep moisturizing experience
I received the Olive Nut Butter to review for Body Systems it has a non-scented aroma, with a soft and creamy texture. You only need to apply a small amount to do the job -- non-greasy moisturizer.
About Olive Nut Butter:
Extracted from cold pressing olives, this soothing butter has natural fatty acids that replenish skin with a protective layer of moisture. It is creamy and full of natural vitamins, essential minerals and antioxidants-all healing elements for the skin.
Olive butter possesses all of the natural qualities of olive oil and is similar in feel to Shea butter. It has excellent spreadability and can be used as a massage butter.
Buy it: Olive Nut Butter 4 oz. $20/.25 oz. $2
* AVOCADO BODY BUTTER: Creamy with excellent moisturizing properties & some natural sunscreen ability.
* COFFEE BODY BUTTER: Elegant & silky feel with slight coffee aroma.
* COCOA BODY BUTTER: Relieves skin conditions such as eczema and dermatitis.
* OLIVE NUT BODY BUTTER: Contains essential fatty acids to promote youthful skin.
SHEA NUT BODY BUTTER: Ideal treatment for dry or aging skin.
Company History: Created in 2001 by Founder Teri Lang Patterson, Body Systems offers spa, body products and accessories. They sell more than body butter. Why not check out the soaps, masks, lotions, fragrances, bath salts and much more! View the entire Body Systems’ collection or make a purchase, please visit them at: http://www.body-systems.net/.
Thanks to ChicExecs a company which was created to promote small business campaigns and Body Systems for this advertisement opportunity.
Reviewed by Janet Carter
The Night Gardener by George Pelecanos
A Summer Affair by Elin Hilderbrand
Stand the Storm by Breena Clark
Giveaways ending next week! (June 24)
Bound To Please by Lillie Feisty
To Beguile a Beast by Elizabeth Hoyt
When the Time Comes by Paula Span
Celebrate life’s special moments with
stylish invitations for birthday parties,
baby showers, bridal showers and more!
In attempt to raise awareness of their presence on Facebook, Tiny prints is giving away $50.00 Gift cards to a several people!
How to enter:
- Become a fan of one of the Facebook pages listed below
- Choose a favorite design from tinyprints.com or weddingpaperdivas.com
- Comment on their wall what your favorite design is
- …when leaving a comment, let them also know you found out about this giveaway @gahome2mom
- Last but not least, post a comment here letting me know you participated.
The Facebook pages you should comment/become a fan on are as follows: ( you can comment/fan all four or just one)
* Follow me on Blogger, publicly!
* Add My Button
* Blog it! (3 extra)
* Subscribe by email
* Subscribe by RSS
* Tell 2- 3 friends
* Tweet (Daily) Win Tiny Prints $50 GC @gahome2mom http://bit.ly/2suBI
* Join me on Facebook - gahome2mom
*Exceptions can be made for those wishing to participate but do not have a Facebook account;
Contestants that don’t have Facebook accounts can find a favorite Tiny Prints card, save it in their account on the Tiny Prints site and then leave a message as a comment here letting me know what you chose.
Please leave separate comments for each additional entry, i.e.: if you blog about it leave 2 separate comments. Winners will be notified shortly afterward by email. Please respond within 48 hours or you forfeit your prize to another participant. Contest runs until Friday July 10, 2009.~GAhome2mom
The Kidlit Contest has new giveaways, y’all. And this batch is especially exciting.
You could win one of three books:
* CATCHING FIRE ARC from BEA.
* SHIVER, also an ARC from BEA.
* An autographed and personalized copy of Sarah Dessen’s new book, ALONG FOR THE RIDE.
Click over to the Kidlit Contest page to enter.
The Christian Pulse - 22 Giveaways 22 Winners...
The Great Escape Summer Reading Contest Books
(No Entries for Saturday - Sunday)
•Andrea Carter & the San Francisco Smugglers, Susan Marlow
•Generation G, Marty Norman
•Girl in the Orange Dress, Margot Starbuck
•How Can I Run a Tight Ship When I’m Surrounded by Loose Cannons, Kathi Macis
•It’s Not About Me, Michelle Sutton
•Jewel of the Adriatic, K.M. Daughters
•Latter Day Cipher, LaTayne Scott
•Love Waits, Donald James Parker
•Loving God with all 5 senses, Tammy Melton
•Morningsong, Shelly Beach
•My Sister Dilly, Maureen Lang
•Praying for Your Prodigal Daughter, Janet Thompson
•Rose House, Tina Ann Forkner
•Sanctuary, Molly Nobel Bull
•The Best of Faith, Fiction, Fun & Fanciful, Lynn Squire
•The Broken Path, Cami Checketts
•The Light Across the River, Stephanie Reed
•The Valentine Edition, Robin Shope
•The Red Siren, MaryLu Tyndall
•Veiled Freedom, Jeanette Windle
•Where the Truth Lies, Elizabeth Ludwig
•Wild Prairie Roses, Lena Nelson Dooley
Monday, June 8th – How Can I Run a Tight Ship When I'm Surrounded by Loose Cannons, by Kathi Macias
Tuesday, June 9th – Latter Day Cipher, by LaTayne Scott
Wednesday, June 10th – My Sister Dilly, by Maureen Lang
Thursday, June 11th – Love Waits, by Don Parker
Friday, June 12th – Generation G, by Marty Norman
Monday, June 15th – MorningSong, by Shelly Beach
Tuesday, June 16th – Where the Truth Lies, by Elizabeth Ludwig
Wednesday, June 17th – Loving God with All 5 Senses, by Tammy Melton
Thursday, June 18th – It’s Not About Me, by Michelle Sutton
Friday, June 19th – The Best of Faith, Fiction, Fun & Fanciful, by Lynn Squire
Ms. Modern grand opening June 1, 2009!
Here, you can just be YOU!
6/1 - Beckababe Headband Review and Giveaway (Ends 6/30) Enter HERE
6/2 - Ex Libris Anonymous Review, Giving 5 away journals (Ends 6/16) Enter HERE
6/3 - Luxury Soap Lane review & giveaway of 3 $15 gcs (Ends 6/17) Enter HERE
6/4 - Ole Bag Lady, Giving away 3 bags (Ends 6/25) Enter HERE
6/5 - Threadless REVIEW ONLY
6/5 - Dr. Karen Gail Lewis Books review & giveaway of With or Without a Man Book & Workbook (Ends 6/22)
6/6 - Sparkle-Plenty, giving away heart pin, talking about a charity (Ends 6/27)
6/7 - Nerdy Shirts, review & giving away a shirt of winner’s choice (Ends 6/22)
6/8 - Gleaming, Review and giveaway of Spinster Necklace plus $5 off code (Ends 6/22)
6/9 - vol 25, review and giveaway of gc (Ends 6/24)
6/10 - Giant Fortune Cookies review & giveaway 2 winners (Ends 6/24)
6/11- Mybodibar, review & giveaway of $25 gift card (Ends 6/27)
6/12 - “Candy Girl” by Diablo Cody book review and giveaway (Ends 6/22)
6/13 - KindNotes review & giveaway - 1 Jar (Up to $35 value) (Ends 6/27)
6/14 - StudioJK review & giveaway of a $35 gc!
6/15 - Le Viette Review & Giveaway of a Fluffy Creme Cake towel
6/16 - Sassybelle Review & Giveaway - 2 winners get item of choice
6/17 - Jersey Maids Review & Giveaway of Original Polaroid Transfer ($35 value)
6/18 - Ecostore Review & Giveaway of $25 gc
6/19 - Manic Trout Review & Giveaway of $50 gc
6/20 - Mary Margaret’s Hometown General Store Review & Giveaway of 3 Spinster Shirts
6/21 - Trixie Delicious Review & Giveaway $40 gc
6/22 - SkinFree review & giveaway $30 gc
6/23 - Eden Fantasys Review & Giveaway Bottle Rocket Vibrators
6/24 - Curious Cookie Review & Giveaway
6/25 - Baby Banz Review & Giveaway (up to $19.99)
6/26 - Karaoke Channel Online
6/27 - Poster Brain Review & Giveaway 3 posters (up to $40 value each)
6/28 - Shelly’s Treasures Giveaway $10 gc (My pick Cute Magic Animal Fabric)6/29 -
More to come . . . I won the Entrecards!!! :) Thanks gals!
Take a look at what "One" lucky winner will walk away with, at the end of June...
Coco Bonbons: Josie Cupcake Bubble Outfit
Blue Penguin: Cloth Diaper Prize Pack
Kids Personalized Music: Personalized Lullaby CD
Mabel's Labels: Sticky Labels
Olive Kids: Tea Party Personalized Frame Print
Skin MD: 1 bottle of Skin MD Natural
Dropps: 1 year supply of Dropps Baby
Cloud B: Gentle Giraffe Baby Sleep Machine
Dapple: Dapple Baby Prize Pack(Dapple Baby Dish Liquid & Toy Cleaning Wipes)
Tupperware: Feeding Set & Bell Tumbler Set w/Sipper Seals
Baby Bella Maya: Pink Champagne Gift Set for Girls
Manhattan Toy: Hunny Bunny Snuggle Pod
Lansinoh: Lansinoh Diaper Rash Ointment
Safetymate: Talking First Aid Tool for Parents
Mom Fuse: Pink Walking Wings from Upspring Baby
Smart Mom Jewelry: Pink Cupcake Gift Set
Fuzzi Bunz: 3 diapers of Winner's Choice
Care 4 Hire: 3 Month Membership
Bella & Gracie's: Dreamies Plush Stuffed Animal
Lapin Vilardi: Porta Brera Bikini Wet Bag
Pure Bliss Essentials: Baby Love Baby Kit
Je'Marie Purse Hooks: FUMI of Choice
Utterly Yours: Nursing Pillow
Tiny Prints: $50 Gift Certificate
Three Runners Up will receive a basket sponsored by…
Carol’s Daughter - Sally Hansen - N.Y.C. New York Color
Extra's: Pink & Posh ... Momfuse
Pacific Cornetta Giveaway: We had 165 comments. I think that's the most I've ever had for a product. Thank you!
madly59 said... #112
I follow publicly via blogger. madly59 onlyjoy1959ATyahoo.com Thanks for a great giveaway! :O)
Thursday, May 28, 2009 10:19:00 AM EDT
Congratulations! 5 Winners... We had 28 comments. I would have liked to seen more.
The Power to Change by Gregory Dickow
- EllyBean said... 2 I would like to learn how to handle disappointment better in my life.
- Hillary said... 17 I am a follower. Thanks!
- Beth said... 24 I just subscribed pbclark(at)netins(dot)net
- Lifestooshort said... 18 I would like to learn to be more positive :) firstname.lastname@example.org
- nightowl said... 27 I follow on Blogger publicly. email@example.com
Please contact me with 48 hrs. I will pick another winner if I don't hear from you. Thanks to all the sponsors and participants at Loving Heart Designs & GAhome2mom.
Why not, come on over and see what other contests are going on right now? :)
I won from the Nurse Mommy and DreamSacks,Inc. I won a bamboo pillowcase set and tee. Thank you. :)
(CHRISTIAN PERSONAL FINANCE)
Head on over to register to win your own Nintendo Wii or iPod Nano 8GB!!! :)
@ChristianPF *Wii & iPod giveaway!* RT to enter to win the iPod, blog about it to enter to win the Nintendo Wii!! http://tiny.cc/usJtI
Welcome to The Mamasphere Great Launch Blog Carnival!! It is so exciting to announce the Launch of TMS with a celebration of all things Mama Blog Giveaway!
Mama Review Bloggers- add your review/giveaway to Mr. Linky!! http://ping.fm/oTS6T Join TMS Blog Carnival and increase your traffic!
Handcrafted by LaMar
cards for every occasion ...
Recently, I came across LaMar's wonderful shop while searching for unique Father's Day cards. Who is LaMar and how did he get started creating such unique cards for his store? Lamar is located out of New York and enjoys creating hand crafted cards in his spare time.
He has a various array of cards. Some of the categories: Just For Him, Just For Mom, Love, Baby-New Born, Birthday, Wedding and more. Also, I saw a card for pet lovers.
I especially like his Mini Cards/Tags and Sets. If you are throwing a party or event and need special cards, why not check out Handcrafted by LaMar. He allows free personalizing of the cards too. Who could refuse such handmade quality at affordable prices too.
Handcrafted by LaMar Specials:
- BUY 2 get 1 FREE --Promo Code:B2G1-D09x001
- Try our new Card Membership program; for $18.99 we will send you 2 cards a month from our shop (the first of the month and the 15th of the month or however you decide you like), with FREE Personalization and Shipping to any address worldwide for 3 Months.
Thanks to Handcrafted by LaMar for being our sponsor.
Review by Janet Carter
Pink Lemonade Blog
Party Bash Coming ....
Monday, June 15th from 6-7pm, pacific time (9-10 eastern time)
There will be a Scavenger Hunt & Prizes. Sign up with Mr. Linky and Add Badge. Bloggers & Non- Bloggers are welcome. Have fun!
For more info: Pink Lemonade.