5/01/2009

Wii Mommies Fitness Friday


Happy T.G.I.F.


Visiting our states botanical gardens was a wonderful way to burn some unwanted calories. I love taking pictures of the flowers and my family. We also visited a park nearby, hit a few tennis balls and sunk a few baskets. lol We sucked but we had fun. The weather was delightful.

I am still being faithful to the Wii Fit. I log in almost daily. My weight still goes up and down but I won't be discouraged. I also found out that my bathroom scale says I weigh about 10 lbs more. I think the carpet is causing the board to display my weight incorrectly. I wish we could put it on a hard surface but we can not. Blah!

We plan to do more outdoor activities this summer. We love walking or hiking in the mountains. We want to take our boat out this year. We are hoping our 3 year old won't jump overboard. lol She is a rowdy one.

I need to cut back on late night eating or snacking.

~ gahome2mom



http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com
http://www.twitter.com/gahome2mom
Twitter: @gahome2mom

6 comments:

  1. This is my unsolicited advice for late night snacking. Drink water with that real lemon juice in it or crystal light lemonade. The lemon makes you feel full and should be sweet enough to help your cravings. The late night eating is the hardest habit to kick, I know it. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep up the good work...playing ball sounds like a lot of fun...have fun on your walk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to say Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I appreciate you following me and I will be following you. Good Luck in my giveaway. Keep stopping by I have at least 3 more giveaways coming up soon.
    Thanks again!
    itsjustmerene2003 at yahoo dot com
    http://auntrene.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have a wii fit - yet.... not sure about getting one, we have 3 other gaming systems in our house and I refuse to conform. HA. BUT - I DO LOVE the idea of getting out and about to get exercise in.... loved your post!!

    My advice for late night snacking goes along w/ Julie's.... I use Weight Watchers for advice on how to get the most out of foods... IF you're going to snack, snack on 'low point' foods, like unsalted, un buttered popcorn (3 cups is only 2 points in WW!) OR - drink 1 cup of milk, or 1 slice of cheese... filling foods instead of empty foods. Try not to eat during the 3 hours before you're going to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found the thing that made my weight consistent and not jump all around was doing it at the same time every day. It made a big difference. Plus, we have the rechargable battery pack...if it's not totally connected, or if we switch to batteries, my weight goes wacky on it too. Anyway, just sharing my tips!

    ReplyDelete


Come again ... Have a great day!

Loving Heart Designs
http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/