5/29/2009

Friday Fitness Wii Fit Mommies



Wii Fit Friday - Succeeding Doing It For Me.

About Me

I got the Bronze Piggy today. You get it when you do 10 hours of exercises. I am guessing that's not including my add-on's. lol I was 29 years old. I am almost 44 so that's good. Yahoo! I did 30 minutes of exercises too. I haven't really lost any weight to write about.

I was doing much better when my daughters were signing in to do it daily. They have backed off for whatever reasons. They aren't as strong as me. They can't do the plank and other strength exercises very well.

When I started out, I did the jogging and I thought my heart would burst. Yikes! I have since slowed down when doing that one. lol

Thanks for reading my short post.

Happy T.G.I.F. :)

http://www.lovingheartdesigns.com
http://www.twitter.com/gahome2mom
Twitter: @gahome2mom

5 comments:

  1. I need to make sure to do mine in the early morning, if not it gets way to hot in the apartment! Good job mom for getting the bronze piggy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I freaked out when I got my bronze pig! I had no idea it was coming at the time and I felt such accomplishment. You completed TEN HOURS of workouts! That is an awesome job, keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think finding time when you have lots of energy to do your workouts keeps you motivated to do it...I have done it at times when I was tired and just didnt want to do..but if I do it during the time of day I have more energy then I really enjoy it and look forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having fun on the wii and loosing weight at the same time..Wha hoo.. keep going...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! I haven't done my Wii Fit in too long - yeah, part of the problem now is because it gets too hot in the apartment way too soon in the day... but I have also been going for hour-long walks every morning. So at least I'm doing something, right? :-)

    ReplyDelete


Come again ... Have a great day!

Loving Heart Designs
http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/