3/23/2009

Friends Award!

Friends Award

MommyWorld - mom2boys awarded me and several other sweet bloggers this award! :) She a sahm wife and the mommy of two boys - ages 5 and 18 months. She is a Partylite consultant too. (Candles)

So along with these awards comes some rules ... here they are ...
Rules do accompany this honor:"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award." .



1. Annie @Shop Annies/Annies Home - Mom of 6
2. Jenny @ Our Nifty Notebook - Mom of 2
3. Holly & Mindy @ Mommies With Cents - Holly has 2 & Mindy has 3
4. Finamoon @ Eccentric Eclectic Woman Blog - Mom of 4
5. Kathleen @KatydidandKid - Mom of 1 son
6. Susan @ Life in a House of Blue - Mom of 3 boys
7. Deb @ Just a Moms Take on Things/Momof3Girls - Mom of 3 daughters
8. Maggie @ DextersSuperSavvyMommy - Mom of 1 son



http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com
http://www.twitter.com/gahome2mom
Twitter: @gahome2mom
PR Welcome :)

6 comments:

  1. Awwww.. thanks, I will put it on my sidebar later today ! Thanks for always stopping by !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! As soon as I get the chance I will find 8 friends to give it to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. too sweet thank you so much I truely do feel that you are one of my best friends. Did you see the problem I got myself into? I have to go back and place all buttons back on my blog. Well I guess it could be worse I still have the reader and emails You brightened my day with this button though

    ReplyDelete


Come again ... Have a great day!

Loving Heart Designs
http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/