2/19/2009

Hot to Make your Own Bath Salts

I have been wanting to learn to make my own bath salts. I had no idea that they use just plain ole Epsom Salt. lol I have been trying to win contests with pretty bath salts and now I have found a site that shares how to make your own Homemade Bath Salts at AllFreeCrafts.com. If you try this recipe, share your pictures with us. What scents did you use? Did you enjoy bathing with your new bath salts?
AllFreeCrafts.com has free patterns for knitting, crocheting and sewing. You can find holiday craft projects and green craft projects.
You may want to check out the blog as well.


How to Make Your Own Bath Salts by Wikihow.com.




If you aren't so crafty you can check out my giveaway: Geneva Springs. She has wonderful fragrant bath salts, soaps, skin creams and lip balms. The contest ends March 01, 2009. (100 ppl or more)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Come again ... Have a great day!

Loving Heart Designs
http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/